Working for the Society
Competitive salary package plus benefits
The Royal Aeronautical Society is seeking an experienced Membership Manger to further develop the strategies and business plans to deliver membership retention and acquisition and maximise the Society's profile and income.
The successful applicant will be a membership professional with a proven track record and an understanding of the process of registration with the Engineering Council. It is essential that you should have relevant experience of delivering services in a membership organisation together with a sound knowledge of customer relationship management and experience of using the latest membership and marketing tools. You should also be an excellent verbal and written communicator.
Please view the job description for more details.
The closing date for applications is 5.00 pm Tuesday 7th January 2013.
Please send CV & covering letter to:
HR Department, Royal Aeronautical Society No.4 Hamilton Place, London W1J 7BQ. HR@aerosociety.com
Events Marketing Internship
The RAeS Conference & Events Department has an opportunity for a keen and enthusiastic individual to gain experience in events and marketing. The internship is offered for 3 months but flexible working hours are available.
What does the role involve?
- Writing copy for marketing and promotional literature
- Producing e-marketing copy for events
- Market research into prospective target audiences and profiles
- Developing marketing campaigns for projects including events, merchandise and proceedings
- Publishing events onto the website using content management system (CMS)
- Engaging with members and the wider public through social media tools
- Answering delegates enquiries by email, phone and in person
- Assist with delegate registrations and financial transactions
- Preparing conference delegate packs
- Assisting at events with set up and registration on the day
More information is available by downloading the role description. To apply for this role, please email a copy of your CV and covering letter, including details of your availability, to email@example.com.
HR Dept. Royal Aeronautical Society
No. 4 Hamilton Place
No agencies thank you. The Royal Aeronautical Society is an equal opportunity employer.