The RAeS Conference & Events Department has an opportunity for a keen and enthusiastic individual to gain experience in events and marketing. The internship is offered for 3 months but flexible working hours are available.
What does the role involve?
- Writing copy for marketing and promotional literature
- Producing e-marketing copy for events
- Market research into prospective target audiences and profiles
- Developing marketing campaigns for projects including events, merchandise and proceedings
- Publishing events onto the website using content management system (CMS)
- Engaging with members and the wider public through social media tools
- Answering delegates enquiries by email, phone and in person
- Assist with delegate registrations and financial transactions
- Preparing conference delegate packs
- Assisting at events with set up and registration on the day
More information is available by downloading the role description. To apply for this role, please email a copy of your CV and covering letter, including details of your availability, to:
The Royal Aeronautical Society is an equal opportunity employer.