The 152nd Annual General Meeting of the Royal Aeronautical Society incorporating the Institution of Aeronautical Engineers, the Helicopter Association of Great Britain and the Society of Licensed Aircraft Engineers and Technologists will be held on Thursday, 11 May 2017, at 18:00 hours at the Registered Office of the Society, No. 4 Hamilton Place, London, W1J 7BQ, UK.
The business of the AGM include:
1. To receive and consider the minutes of the 151st Annual General Meeting held on 12 May 2016.
2. To receive and consider the minutes of the Special General Meeting held on 12 May 2016.
3. To receive and consider the Audited Accounts and Report of the Board of Trustees on the state of the Society for the year ending 31 December 2016.
4. To appoint the auditors for the year 2017.
5. To receive the names of those appointed to the Board of Trustees and those newly-elected to the Council for the years 2017-2020.
To register your attendance to the 152nd AGM please click here.
If you have any questions regarding the AGM please contact Saadiya Ogeer, Governance and Compliance Manager on 020 7670 4311.