In 2003, the Royal Aeronautical Society launched the Centennial Scholarship Fund in celebration of one hundred years of flight and to look forward to the next generation of aerospace pioneers and experts in the 21st Century.
Thanks to the generous support of the sponsors of the Fund, representing all areas of membership of the RAeS – from our Corporate Partners large and small, to individual members – the Fund has gone from strength to strength and we have been able to provide support to a number of outstanding students and team initiatives.
Awards include support towards:
* Final year MEng students
* Postgraduate tuition fees to enable young people to undertake Master’s programmes such as Air Transport Management and Aerospace Vehicle Design
* Completion of aerospace-related post-doctorate research projects
* National programmes to encourage young people’s interest in the aviation industry and aerospace engineering.
These include several named awards:
* The Robert Blackburn Award - for aerospace engineering study
* The Alan Snudden Award - for aircraft engineering and safety related study
* The GP Olley Award - for aerospace medicine study and research
Please note that all references for individual applications must be posted separately to the RAeS Board and Committee Administrator directly by the referee in a sealed, signed envelope, in time for the deadline.
Please refer to the Applicant Guidelines for further details and eligibility criteria. There are two separate application forms for Individual & Team applicants.
Please send all original scanned documents electronically to email@example.com
The deadline for applications is 31 May 2018. All applications and references must be received by this date to be considered.
CONTACT: Neeral Patel
T: +44 (0)20 7670 4321