Guidance for Graduates
We are licenced by the Engineering Council to award Professional Registration at EngTech, IEng and CEng and will support you along the way:
- Professional Registration Introduction talk
- Guidance on next steps
- Guidance on finding mentors to help you plan
- Gain and record your Initial Professional Development (IPD)
- Access to MyCareerPath, an online tool to record your IPD and CPD
- Help with the application process
Events and Specialist Groups
Young Persons' Network
A professional network for our Young Members to stay connected, involved and open to new opportunities with the Royal Aeronautical Society.
We run challenges and events specifically for young members! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to join the YPN.
Support in your Career and Development
- Free 1-2-1 careers guidance at any stage of your career
- Support towards gaining your professional registration
- Careers in AEROSPACE LIVE , annual careers fair at our HQ in LondonCareers and Professional Development Workshops
- Dedicated job site
- Centennial scholarship awards
- Team and individual awards
Get Involved in your Local Branch
Being an active member of the Royal Aeronautical Society is the best way to receive maximum benefit from your membership. It will also demonstrate your commitment to your professional development and make you stand out from other candidates competing for top jobs within the industry. Get involved in your local Branch by attending local lectures or become involved in a branch committee.