Career Flightpath Magazine
ISSUE 4 NOW AVAILABLE!
The fourth (2015/16) issue of the Royal Aeronautical Society's FREE in-house aerospace and aviation careers magazine, Career Flightpath, is here!
The magazine covers a wide range of features ranging from entry routes into aerospace and aviation and career pathways - including university study and apprenticeships - through to career development advice such as how to make the most of networking opportunities through the RAeS.
We also celebrate the Society's 150th anniversary in 2016 with a special look at our activities to help the next generation of aerospace and aviation pioneers.
There are also features on new wearable technology, special features on the European aerospace industry and growing opportunities in the Middle East and a look at industry initiatives to tackle diversity. We also have interviews with inspirational individuals on their aerospace journey including:
- Our cover star, Captain Rola Hoteit, one of the only female airline captains in the Middle East.
- Abbie Hutty, Space Engineer with Airbus Defence and Space and 2013 Woman Engineer of the year.
- Russel Wide of London Stansted Airport.
- Chris Moorey, Foundation degree student with Marshall Aerospace & Defence Group.
- Airbus apprentices Zuzanna Wnekowska and Beth Shallish.
- Case studies from RAeS Young Members Lalitya Dayla, Rob Fanner, Laura Hoang and recent pilot cadets Patrick Quinn and Ed Burbridge.
GET YOUR COPY!
You can download the magazine at the link below, or, for your FREE printed copy please email your name and postal address to: email@example.com.
The Royal Aeronautical Society is happy to accept requests from schools for a supply of magazines to display at careers fairs or within careers libraries.