What measures are aerospace and aviation employers taking to increase the diversity of their workforce? What's the business case, why should the industry be more inclusive? What recruitment and selection processes ensure people with the right skills from all backgrounds can successfully apply? What is the future for online application forms, aptitude tests, assessment centres and interview techniques? What impact will the new apprenticeship standards have on graduate recruitment and where is the skills gap?
This Royal Aeronautical Society seminar will bring together perspectives and the latest updates from employers and universities to address these issues, followed by discussion and a networking reception to share ideas and experiences.
Who Should Attend?
- HR representatives and recruiters for aerospace and aviation employers
- Training providers
- Careers advisors
- Apprenticeship advisors
- Academic staff
|Non-Member||£75.00 + VAT|
|RAeS Corporate Partner||£65.00 + VAT|
|University/College/Employee/Not For Profit Organisation||£55.00 + VAT|
|RAeS Member||£45.00 + VAT|
|RAeS Baseline Member||£35.00 + VAT|
- Jenny Body FRAeS, Past President, Royal Aeronautical Society
- Dr Ian Ritchey, Group Chief Engineer, Rolls-Royce
- Richard Hamer, Education Director and Head of Early Careers, Head Office, BAE Systems
- Andy Bloor, Project Manager, Head of Early Careers, Air, BAE Systems
- Paula Stannett, HR Director, Heathrow Airport
- Bola Fatimilehin, Head of Diversity, Royal Academy of Engineering
- Lucy Madahar, Deputy Director of Student Success Services: Employability and Enterprise, University of West England
Royal Aeronautical Society Headquarters
No.4 Hamilton Place