This conference will build upon the 2016 conference but will provide delegates with opportunity to engage in practical programmes based on responses to the January 2017 EASA mandated Peer Support Programmes.
The primary aim will be to surface the EASA requirement and provide risk profile incidence evidence and current experience of PSS being fielded addressing the real challenges faced by industry.
We will consider the CAA view as well as look at the legal angle (where the speaker will pose some challenging questions) and consider some practical peer-support programmes. We are delighted to have MIND provide an overview of the Blue Light Programme and showcase a national peer support programme and the lessons that they have learned.
- Network with experts
- Attend practical workshops
- Applying EASA Guidelines for Assessment in the Real World
- MIND Blue Light Programme
- Discuss the real regulatory and implementation challenges around aircrew mental health
|Non Member||£225 + VAT|
|Corporate Partner||£210 + VAT|
|RAeS Member||£190 + VAT|
|Baseline Member||£140 + VAT|
A full speaking programme is available below.
Dr Sally Evans, Chief Medical Officer, UK CAA
Gerard Forlin QC, Cornerstone Barristers
Capt Dave Fielding, British Airways Company Council
Paul Reuter, European Cockpit Association Council
- Applying EASA guidelines for assessment in the real world (keeping it useful and cost effective!)
- MIND - Blue Light Peer Support - Lessons from a national peer support programme
Royal Aeronautical Society Headquarters
No.4 Hamilton Place