The Annual Flight Crew Training Conference will address the issues facing the flight crew training community from the perspectives of aircraft operators; aircraft manufacturers; makers, users and providers of training systems; researchers; and regulators.
The 2017 conference will focus on the harmonisation of training standards and whether global efforts are in sync with demand as well as actual operation.
- Keynote roundtable - 'Are training standards in sync with demand?'
- Licensing and Regulation
- Big data
- Recruitment and Retention
- Safety through collaboration
- Enhancing the training position
- Harmonising qualification of training devices
- Off-aircraft learning environments
|Non Member||£625 + VAT (Early bird £525 + VAT)|
|Corporate Partner||£525 + VAT (Early bird £425 + VAT)|
|Member||£450 + VAT (Early bird £350 + VAT)|
|Baseline||£105 + VAT|
A speaking programme will be available shortly.
Royal Aeronautical Society Headquarters
No.4 Hamilton Place