The Innovations in Aerospace Conference will bring together the aerospace industry to discuss the latest trends in innovation, design, creativity, R&D and new product development that will propel our industry forward and will inspire the next generation.
We will look at the current arena as well as the immediate horizon and what can be done to hasten the adoption of these technologies.
The Royal Aeronautical Society was formed in 1866, so 2016 brings the Society’s 150th anniversary – our sesquicentennial. We are celebrating the formation of the Society by looking back 150 years and forward up to 50 years with a theme of ‘innovative firsts’ in aerospace.
- Charles Champion, President Airbus Operations SAS & Executive Vice President Engineering
- Professor Richard Parker CBE FRAeS - 'How Innovation Drives the Industry'
To celebrate innovation in aerospace the Society have launched the Gold Medal Challenge, “Go for Gold”. The competition aims to encourage future pioneers from across the aerospace and aviation industry to put forward their ideas for innovations that could change the face of the industry over the next 50 years.
These might include:
* A new technology;
* A new aerospace product;
* A new business model or concept;
* A solution to an existing aerospace or aviation problem; or
* A new form of air transport system.
The 2016 Royal Aeronautical Society Medals, Awards and Prizes including the Centennial Scholarship Awards will be announced and presented at No.4 Hamilton Place on Monday 28 November 2016. This prestigious and unique event will feature:
- The 2016 Gold, Silver and Bronze Medals
- The 2016 Society Specialist and Specialist Group Awards
- The 2016 Young Persons’ Awards
- The 2015 Written Paper Prizes
- The 2016 Centennial Scholarship Awards
The Society’s Honours, Medals and Awards are the most prestigious and long-standing awards in global aerospace honouring achievement, innovation and excellence, so this exceptional prestige event is not to be missed!
To view the programme, click here. Register online or by completing the booking form and returning it to the RAeS Conference and Events Department via email to email@example.com
|Non-Member||£250 + VAT|
|RAeS Corporate Partner||£225 + VAT|
|RAeS Member||£200 + VAT|
|RAeS Baseline Member||£90 + VAT|
Charles Champion, Executive Vice President, Engineering, Airbus
Royal Aeronautical Society Headquarters
No.4 Hamilton Place