This seminar will serve as an interactive platform designed to facilitate regulatory compliance in human factors, and promote best practices for mitigating human errors within aircraft maintenance. In particular, the event will feature a number of expert presentations each reviewing a recent aircraft incident or accident in which human factors in aircraft maintenance was a primary cause. Each presentation will answer the following questions:
- What happened? An overview of the incident or accident.
- What was the outcome of the investigation that followed?
- What specific lessons can aircraft maintenance organisations and professionals learn from it?
- How can such lessons be practically and effectively implemented or incorporated into a maintenance error management system (MEMS)?
The benefits of attending the event will include the following:
- The opportunity to raise and discuss issues in human factors which directly affect you.
- The opportunity for professional development which include learning best practices for preventing or mitigating human errors within an aircraft maintenance context. NB: The event will facilitate compliance in part with implementing rule 145.A.35(d) of Commission Regulation (EU) No 1321/2014.
- The opportunity to network with like minded professionals.
The programme will be available shortly.
|RAeS Corporate Partner||£150 +VAT|
|RAeS Member||£120 +VAT|
|RAeS Baseline Member||£105 +VAT|
Royal Aeronautical Society Headquarters
No.4 Hamilton Place