The Royal Aeronautical Society’s 2017 Airworthiness & Maintenance Conference will be dedicated to showcasing the outcomes of applied research and innovative practical solutions for the aircraft maintenance industry. In particular, the event will focus on the unveiling of solutions which facilitate efficiency and alleviate cost within line and base maintenance operations in both the civil and military aviation sectors.
A call for papers is currently open for this conference and seeks contributions covering current applied research and industrial applications focused on the following broad topic areas:
1. New & efficient maintenance inspection techniques and equipment
2. New & innovative maintenance management systems and software
3. Practical use(s) of the “Big Data” concept within maintenance
4. New technologies for Prognostics and Diagnostics
5. No Fault Found (NFF): mitigation methods and best practices
6. LEAN Management in maintenance
7. Practical Use(s) of additive manufacturing within maintenance
8. New & Innovative MRO business models
9. Any practical use of new technology and innovation for increasing efficiency & reducing cost within the aircraft maintenance process
Industry and academia speakers are offered a platform to showcase and publish their work in the Society’s scholarly journal subject to the appropriate approval process (The Aeronautical Journal) and the opportunity for professional networking.
If you would like more information or would like to sponsor this event, please contact the Conference and Events Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 7670 4345
For Accommodation, please visit our dedicated HotelMap for this event
Royal Aeronautical Society
No.4 Hamilton Place