Spring Flight Simulation Conference 2018
This year’s Royal Aeronautical Society Annual Flight Simulation Group two day conference will provide an opportunity to be briefed on the latest developments in the Industry and hear the thoughts of Industry experts on the challenges facing the Industry today and participate in shaping the future of Flight Simulation.
For the first time we will be running a half day of tutorials presented by recognised simulation and training Experts and designed to be your Annual catch up with what is going on and what you need to know in the world of Flight Simulation. Spread across 2 tracks, you will be able to be briefed on an Introduction to Flight Simulation past & present, the latest offerings in products and services from the leading simulation and training companies, Validation and Qualification of Simulators, understanding Objective Motion testing and recent and upcoming Regulatory changes. The Regulatory Workshop track will serve as a primer for some of the the content of the conference itself.
The conference proper will begin after lunch on day1 and run over 1 1/2 days and will in part be a follow up to the Workshops held in last years conference “Striving for Effectiveness in Flight Simulation” .
Topics will include:-
- New developments in training technology and practice including the role of Big Data in analysing and individualising training performance.
- Experience of Upset Prevention and Recovery Training (UPRT) in practice.
- Looking at how we can improve training device capabilities and qualification to better enable competency based training.
- How can we define objective measures of training effectiveness
- Fidelity improvement challenges
Please see the full programme below.
|Non-Member||£625 + VAT|
|RAeS Corporate Partner||£525 + VAT|
|AIAA/RAeS Member||£450 + VAT|
|RAeS Baseline Member||£190 + VAT|
Royal Aeronautical Society HQ
No.4 Hamilton Place