With the cost of weapon systems and their integration onto platforms, a smaller inventory is inevitable to cover a wide range of capabilities. This naturally leads to a desire for flexible and adaptive weapons that can be cost-effectively integrated onto a variety of platforms. Defence Lines of Development (DLODs) offer a framework to study opportunities where cost benefits can be achieved. The conference seeks to identify areas where best value can be achieved through the life cycle of the weapon system.
Papers are invited on:
- Cost effective advances in training
- Equipment technology improvements eg adaptable, modularity, manufacturing responsiveness
- Reduction in maintenance burden to reduce headcount
- Fusion of data from the platform and weapon sources for stockpile management
- Flexibility in concepts of use, employment and operations
- Change management options to achieve delivery of an integrated outcome
- Minimising the impact on existing infrastructure during development, Range test-firings, storage
and in-service support
- Logistics footprint reduction
The deadline for submitting abstracts is Friday 22 September 2017.
|Non-Member||£325 + VAT|
|RAeS Corporate Partner||£275 + VAT|
|RAeS Member||£250 + VAT|
|RAeS Baseline Member||£105 + VAT|
If you would like more information or would like to sponsor this event, please contact the Conference and Events Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 7670 4345
A full programme will be available shortly. A call for papers is currently open for this conference.
Cody Technology Park,
GU14 0LX, UK