Innovation in Technology and Training Practices and the Impact of Regulatory Change
This year’s Royal Aeronautical Society Annual Flight Simulation Group two day conference will provide an opportunity to be briefed on the latest developments in the Industry and hear the thoughts of Industry experts on the challenges facing the Industry today and participate in shaping the future of Flight Simulation.
For the first time we will be running a half day of tutorials presented by recognised simulation and training Experts and designed to be your Annual catch up with what is going on and what you need to know in the world of Flight Simulation. Spread across 2 tracks, you will be able to be briefed on an Introduction to Flight Simulation past & present, Technology Trends including the impact of Gaming and VR/AR, Validation and Qualification of Simulators, understanding Objective Motion testing and recent and upcoming Regulatory changes. However if there is something you want to know that you think we should include please suggest additional topics. The Introductory track will serve as a primer for some of the content of the conference itself.
The conference proper will begin after lunch on day1 and run over 1 1/2 days and will in part be a follow up to the Workshops held in last years conference “Striving for Effectiveness in Flight Simulation” .
Topics will include:-
- New developments in training technology and practice including the role of Big Data in analysing and individualising training performance.
- Experience of Upset Prevention and Recovery Training (UPRT) in practice.
- Looking at how we can improve training device capabilities and qualification to better enable competency based training.
- How to reduce Flight Test hours by increased use of Flight simulation without compromising effectiveness.
- How can we define objective measures of training effectiveness
- Fidelity improvement challenges
|Non-Member||£625 + VAT*|
|RAeS Corporate Partner||£525 + VAT*|
|AIAA/RAeS Member||£450 + VAT*|
|RAeS Baseline Member||£190 + VAT|
Early Bird Rate entitles you to £100 off until Friday 16th March.
Royal Aeronautical Society HQ
No.4 Hamilton Place