The apprenticeship levy was introduced in April 2017 yet many organisations, employees, and potential apprentices still have a limited understanding about its implications, and how the levy can benefit them.
The Royal Aeronautical Society has recognised the need for more information to be provided across the aviation and aerospace sectors and has organised a seminar to explain how the levy works, and how it can be used to benefit organisations and their employees.
Speakers from Further and Higher Education, the Industry and from [Government/Institute of Apprenticeships] will explain the levy, and share their experience and knowledge. There will also be an expert panel session to answer some of your most common questions about the levy, such as:
• What is the Apprenticeship levy?
• Will all organisations need to pay the levy?
• How much will the Apprenticeship Levy cost my organisation?
• How can I draw down from the levy fund?
• What can the Apprenticeship levy be spent on?
• What types of programmes can be funded by the levy?
• What can Apprenticeship funding be spent on?
• How can I set up an apprenticeship programme?
• Do I have to use an external training provider or can we deliver the Apprenticeship programme ourselves?
• I’m a small employer, what does the Apprenticeship levy mean for me?
Wherever you are in the aerospace business, whether you’re a large, multi-national organisation, or a Small Medium Enterprise, this seminar is relevant to you.
Royal Aeronautical Society HQ
No.4 Hamilton Place