*** REGISTER ONE DELEGATE AND THE SECOND DELEGATE PLACE IS FREE ***
This conference will explore the optimum speed for different aerospace applications, from slow speed drones, to rotary wing aircraft, to larger passenger carrying aircraft, to combat aircraft and ultimately to space vehicles. It will look at the challenges for propulsion in in balancing air vehicle speed versus mission requirements and economic cost and how propulsion technology could shift the point of balance in the future.
There will be speakers representing the industrial leaders of most types of aerospace applications, giving delegates insight into game-changing technologies across the speed range.
The programme can be viewed here.
- Mark Thomas, Managing Director and CEO, Reaction Engines
- Phil Curnock, Chief Engineer Civil Large Engines Future Programmes, Rolls-Royce plc
- Dr Gary Clark, Head of Civil Business, Airbus Helicopters UK
- Andy Barton, Business Development Director - Civil Markets, Hybrid Air Vehicles Ltd
- Dr Nicholas Bown, Project Engineer, Dowty Propellers, GE Aviation
- Tony Smith, Director, S & C Thermofluids
RAeS Corporate Partner: £175+VAT
RAeS Member: £160+VAT
RAeS Baseline Member: £110+VAT
RAeS Student Member*: £45+VAT
To book your place, use the Register button.
To register for the free place, or for any queries, please contact the Conference & Events department +44 (0) 20 7670 4345.
* RAeS Student Members can attend for free, subject to availability. Please contact us on the number above.