Lots of people go to airshows and everyone has a view of what they liked and disliked but most have no idea what is required to obtain the necessary approvals to stage the event or the detail planning required to make it work - irrespective how big or small the airshow may be.
An expert panel of some of those directly involved in the planning and execution of the TCAS 2017 - Strikemasters at Sundown airshow will provide a perspective of what they had to do to run an airshow, including:
- Andrew Gormlie - Airshow Director
- Pete Jenkins - Airshow co-ordinator, and
- Des Underwood – Airshow Approvals
- James Pengelly - Senior ATC controller
- Jim Rankin – Display Controller
Light supper to follow – a gold coin donation would be appreciated.
9 Jean Batten Drive, Mt Maunganui, New Zealand