The Royal Aeronautical Society is a member of the Council of European Aerospace Societies, and enjoys a close and productive relationship with the organisation. CEAS has recently published its first Bulletin of 2017 so now's your chance to catch up on all the aerospace and aviation news across Europe.
Highlights in this issue include updates and articles on CEAS activities including:
• Interview with Dietrich Knörzer
• 6th EASN Conference on Innovation in European Aeronautics Research
• EREA Position on Horizon 2020 Interim Evaluation on EIC
• Interview with EUROCONTROL
• Aeronautical Industry and Civil Aviation International Institutions
• How could the EDA play its role to the Fullest?
• MOON Village/ Interview with Prof. Bernard Foing
• IRIS: Satellite Communications enabling Safer Skies