In the April 2017 issue of AEROSPACE, the RAeS monthly flagship magazine: Dubai’s flying taxis, the importance of regional airlines, Airbus Helicopters’ new generation of rotorcraft and how the UK is working with Turkey to develop a new indigenous stealth fighter.
In April AEROSPACE
* Radome – Intelligence/Analysis/Comment - A digest of the top aviation, aerospace and space news from the previous month.
* Antenna − Commentator HOWARD WHEELDON asks whether there may be further UK defence cuts ahead.
* Transmissions − Your letters, emails, tweets and feedback.
* Dubai’s flying taxis − Can Dubai deliver the world’s first automated flying taxi service?
* Regional repercussions − How ERA is assisting regional airlines to compete in difficult economic conditions.
* Stealth partners − The UK is collaborating with Turkey on an indigenous stealth fighter for the Turkish Air Force.
* Centenary countdown − The RAF prepares for its 100th anniversary in 2018 with a forthcoming conference on air power.
* The force awakens − Is it time to review regulatory requirements for pilot control loads based on a pilot’s physical strength?
* Faster helicopters, quicker innovation − How Airbus Helicopters is designing a new generation of rotorcraft.
* Better connections − Inmarsat and Honeywell have developed new satellite broadband systems which can offer faster and more reliable in-flight Wi-Fi.
* An Aeromexico wave to the new 787-9 Dreamliner − Aeromexico prepares its new Dreamliners for service entry.
- * President and Chief Executive's message
- * Book Reviews
- * Library additions
- * Minutes of the 151st AGM
- * Yeovil Branch Cool Aeronautics
- * NAL survey
- * NAL Sound Archive
- * Corporate Partners
- * Diary
- * YPN in the spotlight
- * RAeS Elections
- * The Last Word - KEITH HAYWARD on the positive role of humanitarian air power.
Download your copy now or join the Royal Aeronautical Society to access it.
AEROSPACE is the flagship monthly publication of the Royal Aeronautical Society and is free to all members as part of their membership.
AEROSPACE is features-led, agenda-setting, global in outlook, dynamic and forward looking. Each issue contains news and analysis as well as Society news and events, book reviews and news of members. Letters and feedback are positively encouraged.
Enjoyed reading these but not a member? Click here to find out about joining the RAeS.
Can’t wait for the printed copy to arrive? Click here to view the latest edition online, or email email@example.com for assistance setting up your online account. For non-member subscriptions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org