In the August 2017 issue of AEROSPACE, the RAeS monthly flagship magazine:
In the August 2017 issue of AEROSPACE, the RAeS monthly flagship magazine: Highlights of the 2017 Paris Air Show, Why Africa’s carriers still struggle as successful business ventures, Israel’s three-tier anti ballistic missile defence system and the US countdown to regaining human spaceflight access.
In August's AEROSPACE
* Radome – Intelligence/Analysis/Comment - A digest of the top aviation, aerospace and space news from the previous month.
* Antenna − Commentator HOWARD WHEELDON considers Boeing’s claims of unfair competition from Bombardier’s CSeries.
* North by North - Why does aviation continue to navigate by Magnetic North rather than True North?
* Shielding Israel - An analysis of Israel’s three-tier anti ballistic missile defence system.
* Briefing better - How current pilot briefing procedures could be improved.
* Romania’s Notorious MiGs - A visit to Aerostar’s MRO facility in Romania.
* Africa’s airline travails - Why Africa’s carriers still struggle as successful business ventures.
* Paris shimmers and shines - A full report of the highlights at this year’s 2017 Paris Air Show
* Taxi to LEO please - Six years after the last Space Shuttle mission, the US counts down to regaining its human spaceflight access.
AEROSPACE is the flagship monthly publication of the Royal Aeronautical Society and is free to all members as part of their membership.
AEROSPACE is features-led, agenda-setting, global in outlook, dynamic and forward looking. Each issue contains news and analysis as well as Society news and events, book reviews and news of members. Letters and feedback are positively encouraged.
Enjoyed reading these but not a member? Click here to find out about joining the RAeS.
Can’t wait for the printed copy to arrive? Click here to view the latest edition online, or email email@example.com for assistance setting up your online account. For non-member subscriptions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org