In the June 2017 issue of AEROSPACE, the RAeS monthly flagship magazine: A preview of the 2017 Paris Air Show, How Inzpire is revolutionising UK defence training, An interview with Nigel Whitehead, Group MD, Programmes and Support, BAE Systems and Can the low-cost airline model be adapted for long-haul operations?
In June AEROSPACE
* Radome – Intelligence/Analysis/Comment - A digest of the top aviation, aerospace and space news from the previous month.
* Antenna − Commentator HOWARD WHEELDON on the implications of Brexit and the British General Election for UK aerospace in Europe.
* French connection - A preview of the 52nd Paris Air Show which will be held at Le Bourget from 19-25 June.
* Train virtual, fight easy - How Inzpire is revolutionising UK defence training.
* Plane Speaking - An interview with Nigel Whitehead, Group MD, Programmes and Support, BAE Systems.
* In for the low-cost long-haul - Can the low-cost airline model be adapted for long-haul operations?
* Entering the fifth dimension - How hard is it to develop a fifth generation fighter?
* Jet cemetery - Recycling life-expired aircraft.
* Carnival of flight - A report from Brazil on the 2017 LAAD defence and security show.
* A distant Mirage - The inside story of the French air force’s Mirage IVA nuclear bomber
* President and Chief Executive's message
* Book Reviews
* Library additions
* Percy Pilcher’s Hawk glider
* Corporate Partners
* Cambridge Branch
* YPN in the spotlight
* RAeS Elections
* The Last Word - KEITH HAYWARD on Airbus’ first half century.
AEROSPACE is the flagship monthly publication of the Royal Aeronautical Society and is free to all members as part of their membership.
AEROSPACE is features-led, agenda-setting, global in outlook, dynamic and forward looking. Each issue contains news and analysis as well as Society news and events, book reviews and news of members. Letters and feedback are positively encouraged.
Enjoyed reading these but not a member? Click here to find out about joining the RAeS.
Can’t wait for the printed copy to arrive? Click here to view the latest edition online, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance setting up your online account. For non-member subscriptions please contact email@example.com