In the March 2017 issue of AEROSPACE, the RAeS monthly flagship magazine: electric air racing aircraft, drone delivery services, human factors and organisations and the A350 comes to Manchester Airport.
In the latest AEROSPACE magazine - March 2017
* Radome – Intelligence/Analysis/Comment - A digest of the top aviation, aerospace and space news from the previous month.
* Antenna − Commentator HOWARD WHEELDON warns of the perils of international trade protectionism.
* Transmissions − Your letters, emails, tweets and feedback.
* Bright sparks - Can Electroflight’s innovative all-electric air racer speed up progress in green aviation?
* Drone deliveries – a first class service? How far are we away from the first commercial UAV-package delivery service?
* Plane Speaking - An interview with Peter Ruddock, Chief Executive of Lockheed Martin UK..
* Achieving peak safety performance: listening and learning. Are organisations listening and responding to the safety concerns of their employees?.
* Da Vinci decoded. Leonardo consolidates its UK business activities as Leonardo MW. .
* Manchester’s new signing. Manchester becomes the first non-London airport in the UK to operate an A350 service with Singapore Airways..
* Creating the world of tomorrow? Encouraging innovation in aerospace.
* Let there be light aircraft. Have new CAA experimental aircraft regulations encouraged new UK GA designs?
* RAeS Elections
* The Last Word - KEITH HAYWARD draws parallels between the cancelled 1960’s Skybolt missile programme and the current status of the F-35.
Download your copy now or join the Royal Aeronautical Society to access it.
AEROSPACE is the flagship monthly publication of the Royal Aeronautical Society and is free to all members as part of their membership.
AEROSPACE is features-led, agenda-setting, global in outlook, dynamic and forward looking. Each issue contains news and analysis as well as Society news and events, book reviews and news of members. Letters and feedback are positively encouraged.
Enjoyed reading these but not a member? Click here to find out about joining the RAeS.
Can’t wait for the printed copy to arrive? Click here to view the latest edition online, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance setting up your online account. For non-member subscriptions please contact: email@example.com