In March’s AEROSPACE: Westland Helicopters' secret project to develop a design for a UK stealth helicopter in the 1980s, NATS' radical plans to redesign future UK airspace, a report on the 2018 Singapore Air Show and what's happening in space in 2018.
* Radome – The latest aviation and aeronautical intelligence, analysis and comment
* Antenna – Howard Wheeldon on the UK defence budget squeeze.
* Out of the shadows – A secret project reveals how Westland Helicopters developed a design for a UK stealth helicopter in the 1980s.
* Singapore on show – A report on the 2018 Singapore Air Show.
* Space: 2018 – The RAeS Space Group looks at the space achievements of 2017 and what to look forward to in the future.
* Airspace revolution – The UK national air traffic control provider NATS is working on radical plans to redesign the way airspace is handled in the future.
* Clearing the air – David Learmount looks at the issue of cabin air contamination and how it can be solved.
* Designing out human error – How HeliOffshore is exploring a new approach to identifying potential human error in maintenance.
* Message from our President and Chief Executive
* Book Reviews
* Library Additions
* University and industrial relations
* Corporate Partners
* The Last Word - Keith Hayward considers the implications of the new US National Security Strategy.
Download your copy now or join the Royal Aeronautical Society to access it.
AEROSPACE is features-led, agenda-setting, global in outlook, dynamic and forward looking. Each issue contains news and analysis as well as Society news and events, book reviews and news of members. Letters and feedback are positively encouraged.
Enjoyed reading these but not a member? Click here to find out about joining the RAeS.
Can’t wait for the printed copy to arrive? Click here to view the latest edition online, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance setting up your online account. For non-member subscriptions please contact email@example.com.