In the May 2017 issue of AEROSPACE, the RAeS monthly flagship magazine: ESA's BepiColombo mission gets set for Mercury, on the record with Gulfstream Aerospace President, and the vital role of aerospace in humanitarian relief operations.
In May AEROSPACE
* Radome – Intelligence/Analysis/Comment - A digest of the top aviation, aerospace and space news from the previous month.
* Antenna − Commentator HOWARD WHEELDON on British Airway's moves to make its short-haul flights more 'low-cost'.
* Transmissions − Your letters, emails, tweets and feedback.
* Mercury rising − An analysis of the forthcoming ESA/JAXA joint mission to the closest planet to the Sun.
* Plane Speaking − Interview with Mark Burns, President Gulfstream Aerospace.
* Flight design − The RAeS General Aviation Design Competition aims to stimulate interest in the UK's new E-conditions.
* Avalon 2017 smashes records − a report on the 2017 Australian Avalon Air Show.
* Bell rings the changes in Valencia − Bell Helicopter opens a new training centre in Spain
* Minding the challenges of mental health − Tackling the regulatory and implementation challenges of pilot mental health.
* International rescue − MIKE BRATBY FRAeS reports on the vital role of aerospace in humanitarian aid.
* President and Chief Executive's message
* Book Reviews
* British Scout documentary
* Balloon Challenge
* Corporate Partners
* YPN in the spotlight
* RAeS Elections
* The Last Word - KEITH HAYWARD on the Galileo satellite navigation system, Ariane 6 and the UK's future outside the European space market.
AEROSPACE is the flagship monthly publication of the Royal Aeronautical Society and is free to all members as part of their membership.
AEROSPACE is features-led, agenda-setting, global in outlook, dynamic and forward looking. Each issue contains news and analysis as well as Society news and events, book reviews and news of members. Letters and feedback are positively encouraged.
Enjoyed reading these but not a member? Click here to find out about joining the RAeS.
Can’t wait for the printed copy to arrive? Click here to view the latest edition online, or email email@example.com for assistance setting up your online account. For non-member subscriptions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org