In the September 2017 issue of AEROSPACE, the RAeS monthly flagship magazine: The challenge of autonomous weapon systems, training the next generation of airline pilots. and India's growing space sector.
In September's AEROSPACE
* Radome – Intelligence/Analysis/Comment - A digest of the top aviation, aerospace and space news from the previous month.
* Antenna − Commentator HOWARD WHEELDON assesses France and Germany's combat aircraft cooperation plan.
* Teaching robots ethics - Can autonomous military systems be taught the rules of war??
* China's C919 - a great leap forward - Will China’s new commercial airliner challenge the Airbus/Boeing duopoly?
* Do avgeeks dream of electric fleets? - Urban mobility – are we on the cusp of a revolution in air transport?
* Time for a British ‘Third Offset’? - Can harnessing tech sector innovation and agility help the West regain its military edge?.
* India on track to the stars - An update on India’s ambitious space programme..
* Workers at the dawn of new aerospace - As the RAeS Careers Centre celebrates its 20th anniversary, what will be the aerospace careers of the future?
* Training for tomorrow today - David Learmount reports on how Boeing has adopted new learning philosophies to help pilots and engineers master more complex systems.
* President and Chief Executive's message
* Book Reviews
* Library additions
* Corporate Partners
* The Last Word - Keith Hayward on the maiden voyage of the Royal Navy’s new Queen Elizabeth aircraft carrier.
AEROSPACE is the flagship monthly publication of the Royal Aeronautical Society and is free to all members as part of their membership.
AEROSPACE is features-led, agenda-setting, global in outlook, dynamic and forward looking. Each issue contains news and analysis as well as Society news and events, book reviews and news of members. Letters and feedback are positively encouraged.
Enjoyed reading these but not a member? Click here to find out about joining the RAeS.
Can’t wait for the printed copy to arrive? Click here to view the latest edition online, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance setting up your online account. For non-member subscriptions please contact email@example.com