To celebrate the Society’s 150th Anniversary we have released 150 limited edition engraved sterling silver cufflinks. Each set of cufflinks is engraved with the Society’s logo on one side and ‘1866-2016’ on the other. They are also all individually numbered from 1 - 150 (with numbers going quickly) and available for £150.
To purchase your set of unique cufflinks please contact our Events Team on +44 (0)20 7670 4345 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Supporting the RAeS Foundation
Proceeds from the sale of these special cufflinks will go to the Society’s Foundation which supports our charitable activities including STEM outreach projects to inspire future generations, scholarships for young people studying aerospace subjects, and safeguarding important aviation artefacts and books in the National Aerospace Library
The full 2016 merchandise range includes:
* Unique collection of eight stamps showcasing cutting-edge technology over 150 years, from the conquest of air in 1783 to current developments of the Trent engine and Tim Peake's mission to the International Space Station (ISS) in 2015.
* A stunning limited edition stamp cover and envelope signed by Past President Capt David Rowland FRAeS to mark the 40th anniversary of the first ever commercial Concorde flight.
* A commemorative mug set of two bone china mugs, each featuring 4 images from the Innovation in Aerospace stamps collection in association with the Isle of Man Post Office.
* Special anniversary ties available in blue with a red or purple stripe and depicting a Balloon, the Spitfire, and a future concept aircraft
* Silver brooch adorned with a kestrel
* Prints of historic air show posters and book or magazine covers
Visit www.aerosociety.com/shop for more details and to purchase your gifts.