The General Aviation Group held their 2014 annual conference 'Light Aircraft Design - Methods and Tools'.
You can view the speaker biographies and synopses as well as the presentations below.
1) E-Conditions for Experimental Flying
John Edgley, Chairman of the General Aviation Specialist Group, Royal Aeronautical Society and Mark Shortman, Manager, GA Policy and Business Delivery, CAA.
2) Changing the Regulatory Framework for General Aviation
Tony Rapson, Head of General Aviation, CAA
3) Design and Engineering in Aerospace using SolidWorks 3D Design Software
Rob Garfoot and Stuart Wortley, CADTEK Systems
4) UAV + Onboard Operator = Light Aircraft?
Tony Henley, Chairman of the Unmanned Aerial Systems Specialist Group, Royal Aeronatical Society
5) Light Aircraft Case-Studies for Undergraduate Teaching
Dr Alex Ellin, Senior Lecturer Aerospace Engineering, Teesside University
6) Compliance Based Morphing Aircraft Technologies for Next Generation Light Aircraft
Dr Ben Woods, Senior Research Officer, Swansea University