The RAeS Yeovil Branch Spring 2018 Newsletter has now been published. This edition contains articles about the following subjects:
- Meet the Yeovil Branch Committee – featuring Craig Peaple and Sophie Watt;
- RAeS AeroChallenge 2018 – the team from Yeovil came 2nd overall;
- Reggie Brie Lecture Competition 2018 – the judges once again found it difficult to decide a winner;
- F35 - Is it Worth the Money? – an analysis on the UK’s acquisition of the latest generation fighter aircraft by Bradley Antell;
- Automotive Turbocharging - Testing & Improvement in the Efficiency Age – continuous improvement in automotive manufacturing by Christopher Frazer;
- The Basics of Financial Markets and Stock Market Investing – providing a basic understanding of the world of finance and stock markets by Ed Randall;
- Flying Start Challenge Grand Final 2018 – how industry is inspiring the next generation to pursue a career in STEM.
The dates, timings and location of the local events are liable to change so please keep an eye on the Yeovil Branch webpages at www.aerosociety.com/Yeovil and for emails with the latest lecture poster.
Please share this post and the newsletter to those you think would be interested.
If you have an idea for an article you would like to submit for inclusion in the next newsletter, please contact: Daniel.Young@leonardocompany.com